Friday, February 20, 2009

My roller coaster

In science I didn't help my group build the roller coaster because I am not creative at all and I like doing things by myself at all times. But anyway, the roller coaster was not what I expected  because they didn't have  no creativity and I hate building,I am a writer not an artist.It was  fun to see people build and me not helping and the other reason I didn't help is I get frustrated over things like that and angry because of pressure and the thinking you have to do.The fun part was when we made the website because I love computers and that's the only thing creative about me.




SO MS. ROUSSEAU I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH.!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
dayton/quincy circle, new jersey, United States
I luv 2 b spoiled by my grandma and be loved by my family and friends 24/7 also to learn from my wonderful teachers