Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Interesting news!!! :) :(

Habitat for Humanity founder dies

Who:Millard Fuller

What:He founded the organization Habitat for Humanity in 1976 and he died on Tuesday, he was only seventy-four years old.He was a husband to Linda Fuller and she helped start the organization with him.He was an Alabama native that while in college he wrote a biography on Habitat for Humanity,him and a college friend began a marketing business while at the same time they were still in school.
 
Where: It happened in Americus, Georgia while on his way to the hospital.

When:Tuesday, February 3rd,2009

Why: He suffered from a chest congestion for a couple of weeks before going to the  hospital this morning.He was getting older but somewhat healthy which was something

No comments:

About Me

My photo
dayton/quincy circle, new jersey, United States
I luv 2 b spoiled by my grandma and be loved by my family and friends 24/7 also to learn from my wonderful teachers