Monday, October 13, 2008

Being the new student and missing brooklyn

I hate feeling like the odd ball because everyone thinks I dont know anything but Im getting to know some nice people that seem like their going to stick around for a long time to help me out.I feel comfortable when Im in a group and I hope I wont ever have to feel left out because if I do its very uncomfortable for me especially that I was in Meyer Levin for two years getting to know people better and realize whos going to always be their and I had best best friends in their that every time I was feeling uncomfortable they would make me feel comfortable and like I belong their with them. I had a twin in that skool and when we were together people would always ask if we were twins or sisters and we would laugh then say "no" at the same time even my teachers would get us mixed up, when I would get up do something like talk loudly they would call me Shannon and when she did something wrong they would call my name even if we're not standing together or near eachother. It was weird but fun to be called her because we had a special bond and were very nice to eachother and thats always going to be my sister and best friend no matter what.I MISS HER SO MUCH!!! when a new girl came in to my class me and shannon made her feel welcome and even though the boys were all over her we made them move and over a fwe months we all became best friends we knew eachothers secrets and birthdays.If I had money I would buy them something from the store and on Shannons birthday I bought her a chain that said besties forever love day-day and she loved it and I was excited because I felt good that I did something so noce for my best friend and I know she would do the same.I LOVE SHANNON AND DEXIANN SO MUCH I WANT TO GO BACK TO LIVE j.k.!!!! n.j. is good

No comments:

About Me

My photo
dayton/quincy circle, new jersey, United States
I luv 2 b spoiled by my grandma and be loved by my family and friends 24/7 also to learn from my wonderful teachers