Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lemons!! Lemons !! Lemons!!

High Lemon Prices: We're All Feeling the Squeeze
by Karen Berner
September 20, 2008
http://www.delish.com/food/news/
Who: Chefs, businesses and consumers
What:The lemons being produced are dropping 12 percent from last year which is expected to be 703,000 lemons
Where:In frost-covered  California
When:It all happened this year in September of 2008  
Why:The reason why is because know gas prices are rising  and are way too expensive for the lemons to transported and the frost in California stopped many lemons from growing
Opinion with supporting facts:My opinion is that the gas prices should be lower and they should do something about the fact that the lemons aren't selling well and they're making no money anymore.  Something that could help lemons grow more would be to figure out a way  to take care of the lemons to stop them from freezing.  We could also lower gas prices so people won't have to pay as much money for the lemons.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
dayton/quincy circle, new jersey, United States
I luv 2 b spoiled by my grandma and be loved by my family and friends 24/7 also to learn from my wonderful teachers