Friday, January 23, 2009

Class response:)

In class I am learning about  the Electromagnetic Spectrum and it is very interesting.I did a project on gamma Rays and what I have learned from it is that gamma rays can kill cancer and they have the shortest wavelengths  and the most energy rather than  the rest of the spectrums.They have a gamma ray telescope that was created in 1961 and it has picked up more than 100 gamma photons.I like learning about new things especially when it is hands on like our other projects and to me, I am glad I have Ms.Rousseau as a teacher and I want to learn about more subjects.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
dayton/quincy circle, new jersey, United States
I luv 2 b spoiled by my grandma and be loved by my family and friends 24/7 also to learn from my wonderful teachers